50 PSIg with brass sensor body. 1/8 NPT male threads. Includes connector & pins. Our World-famous Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge features a digital LED display and sweeping LED 'needle' that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. A 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing ensures that it will fit in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere. All AEM digital gauges feature a 0-5v analog output for use with data loggers and almost any engine management system. Each gauge comes with black and silver bezels and black and white faceplates for multiple color combinations and a custom look (a black Lambda faceplate and black and white Air/Fuel Ratio faceplates).
The Bosch UEGO sensor gives the controller its speed and accuracy. The Bosch 4.9 LSU sensor used in the 30-4110 AEM Wideband UEGO AFR Controller Gauge has a faster light off time and draws less current than the 4.2 LSU sensor used with AEM???s 30-4100 Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge, which will be superseded to the 30-4110 gauge in August, 2014. The 4.9 LSU sensor features the same fuel compatibility as the 4.2 LSU and NEVER requires free-air calibration when used with AEM???s 30-4110 Wideband UEGO AFR Gauge. The 30-4110???s 4.9 LSU sensor uses a different connector than the connector used with the 4.2 LSU sensors included with the original 30-4100 gauge controller. The sensors are not interchangeable between the two gauge controllers in any way, including changing connectors on the gauges.
The Wideband O2 air/fuel ratio UEGO gauge is a must if you want to maximize your engine's power and safety. When tuning an engine, accurate air/fuel ratio data is critical because running with too rich of an AFR can cause a loss of power, and running a lean AFR can result in serious engine damage. AEM's digital Wideband AFR UEGO gauge can quickly alert you to even a .1 change in air/fuel ratio and provide enough time to shut down an engine before damage occurs.
Using the above sensors ensures that the factory sensor calibration is accurate and that the controller performs optimally. The use of any non-approved sensor may affect the controller's operation, and will void the warranty of the 30-4110NS.
The new 30-4110NS Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge has the same display range and includes the same calibrated scale on its 0-5v output (10-20 AFR), for data logging or closed-loop feedback control when used with a standalone ECU. A serial output (RS232) is also included for outputting AFR values for data logging and feedback control.
Gauge Readouts :
- Center LED Readout Displays Gasoline Values from 10 to 18 :1 AFR
- Outer LED Ring Displays Gasoline values from 11 to 16.75 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36
- Center LED Readout Displays Lambda values from .68 to 1.23
- Outer LED Ring Displays Lambda values from .75 to 1.14
30-4110NS Wideband UEGO Controller Gauge Features:
- Controller gauge and hardware sold without wideband sensor
- Weld-in bung included
- No free air sensor calibration required with approved sensors
- 52mm (2-1/16") gauge housing
- 0-5v analog output (10-20 AFR range only)
- RS232 Serial output
- Interchangeable black/white faceplates and black/silver bezels included