Measure the level of alcohol content percentage and temperature
Manage Ethanol ratio with onboard ECU system The AEM universal -10AN high volume in-line fuel filter has been specifically engineered for maximizing flow without sacrificing filtration. Its unique design makes for an easy installation. The end caps are machined with -10AN female fittings that allow the filter to flow up to 12.32 gpm at 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm at 6 PSI. This high volume fuel filter also features machined O-ring receiver grooves on the end caps ensure against leaks, and all sealing o-rings and gaskets are made of Viton for outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels. The commonly available replacement filter cartridges filter particles as small as 7 microns. The filter's standard 2" OD allows for easy mounting virtually anywhere in the vehicle for easy access.
- Flows up to 12.32 gpm at 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm at 6 PSI.
- Filters particles as small as 7 microns.
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a black hard anodized finish.
- Viton o-rings and gaskets ensure outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels.
- End caps are machined with -10 AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove.
- End caps have pressure intensifiers for greater sealing of end gaskets.
- 2" OD x 10" length for easy mounting.
- Commonly available replacement filter cartridges.
- Laser etched with AEM logo, flow and comes with filter replacement information.