Motorsports injuries have decreased in recent years, thanks to improvements in the quality of protective gear. But despite driver and industry precautions, racing is still a dangerous sport.
Exposure to a flash fire for even a few seconds can lead to serious injury or loss of life. Severe skin burns occur more often than they should because protective clothing is not properly cared for or has not been made resistant to flammable liquids.
Racing suits made from Nomex?(R) technical fabric have extraordinary properties to protect drivers from flames and heat. Care instructions published by Nomex?(R) manufacturer state that this unique fabric requires special care to be fully effective. Molecule has been designed for the unique soils and harsh conditions of the racing environment.
Effectively cleans sports equipment, including technical fabrics like Nomex?(R), in standard washing machines. Removes contaminants that can degrade fabric performance and odor causing bacteria.
- Concentrated formula effectively cleans technical fabrics in standard washing machines
- Removes contaminants that can degrade fabric performance
- Most cost effective and safer than dry-cleaning
- Contains a fabric brightener to help you look your best
- Recommended for technical fabrics, including Nomex?(R)
- Maintains fabric breathability
- Up to 8 washes per bottle